Effective Immediately! In an effort to protect our individual customers and their ability to purchase Moxi branded products we are instating a maximum order quantity of Two (2) pairs of Moxi Roller Skates per week. Since we opened, our goal has always been to bring happiness on roller skates, not cater to sneaker-head style resellers. We thank everyone for their continued support and hope this makes it easier on skaters to snag skates THEY are going to use!
Color Policy: As noted in the last section below, the leather used in Moxi skates can sometimes vary in texture, which can affect the color. This is natural and generally the difference is slight. Color variation does not qualify as a warranty. Free returns and exchanges do not apply to minor differences in the color of the Lolly boot. If you are unsatisfied with the color of your boot, you may return your skates to us for refund or exchange at your own expense. If you have any questions, please give us a call or shoot us an email. Thank you!
Moxi Lolly Skates are a mid-range lifestyle skate, designed for recreation and street skating. The suede high top roller skates can be used for indoor or outdoor skating. The soft leather boot breaks in quickly with minimal discomfort and forms to your foot more than less expensive synthetic skate boots.
*Please refer to the size charts! Skate boots are not always the same size as your street shoes. Measuring your foot and comparing to the size guide is the only way to know what size will fit you.
2021 Model Features:
- Newly-developed suede uppers
- Struck-through suede (dyed completely through the hide) improves color fidelity over the life of the product
- Improved color vibrancy
- Slight increase in thickness for more support
- More consistent suede texture
- Revised Moxi Classic outdoor wheels
- Width change from 40mm to 35mm for improved agility
- Rounded face promotes easier turn-in
- Color-matching wheels for all Lolly boot colors
- Powerdyne Nylon Thrust Plate
- Off Set PowerDyne Adjustable Toe Stop and Stabilizing Foot Plate
- ABEC 5 Carbon Steel Bearings
- Moxi Outdoor Wheels (Moxi Gummy - Lavender)
* Please note that part substitutions can occur depending on availability but our manufacturer will use parts of equal or greater durability to preserve overall skate quality.
Note about our leather:
The leather used in our roller skate boots is real, genuine bovine cowhide that is hand sorted and inspected for quality by eye and feel before we purchase and also before we cut it. The hair on the hide varies in coarseness making the texture of the leather vary slightly. When the hide is then cut into pieces, the variations become more obvious after sewn together. This will not change the functionality or feel of your skating experience.