Powerslide Phuzion Krypton Grey 100
The Powerslide Phuzion Krypton Grey 100 Triskate is the pinnacle of comfortable performance. Constructed using a glass-fiber reinforced strong and stiff outer shell and cuff and combined with the TRINITY mounting system it provides an amazing stable platform that improves power transfer, reduces vibrations and creates a super low center of gravity for more and better balance. The new Powerknit upper with TPU welded reinforcements ensures a snug and supportive fit. Powerslide´s Elite casted aluminum 3x100 231mm frame is lightweight and stiff. A super comfortable fixed liner with dual density foams and an additional heel lock keeps you skating all day long. This skate is super agile, fast rolling with its 3x100mm Powerslide Infinity and Wicked ABEC 7 bearings. Moreover it includes the Powerslide HABS braking system. Phuzion: Comfortable Performance.
- Boot Overview: Softboot; TRINITY X 3-point mounting; fixed liner with EVA padding; not heat moldable
- Frame Overview: Powerslide Elite; ADC10 aluminum; TRINITY 3-point mounting; 36-41 = 9.1" (231mm) / 42-47 = 9.8" (250mm); 3x100mm
- Wheel Overview: Powerslide Phuzion; 100mm / 83A; HR = High Rebound, Cruising Comfort
- Bearing Overview: Wicked; ABEC 7; chrome steel balls; carbon steel raceways
- Brake Compatibility: HABS Brake S/M