Twinkle Toes Star Toe Stops - Multiple Colors - (5/8)
Twinkle Toes Star Toe Stops offer a fun design while still providing durability and practicality!
- Material: Formulated from a natural rubber compound designed for high level performance on various surfaces. High abrasion resistance contributes to a longer lasting toe stop.
- Design: This first-of-its-kind, unique star-shape is a 100% original design - the initial sample mold was hand-sculpted by Abbey Roadkill out of clay.
- CONTACT PATCH: Slightly raised contact patch (middle circle of star): strongest and thickest part of the toe stop, as well as the area intended to make first contact with the ground during use.
- TAPERED POINTS: Each point is tapered off 2-3mm from inside to outside edges/towards tip ends, positioning the more vulnerable parts of the shape higher from the ground and pointed away from contact patch in center.
- STEMS: 20mm anodized aluminum stems. This is a mix between standard short and long stem lengths (average short stem length: 17mm; average long stem length: 30mm). Twinkle Toes stems aim for a happy medium. :)
- COMPATIBILITY: The standard screw-in stem type (as shown in images), is not compatible with skates/plates with a bolt-on toe stop design. *This includes Impala Roller Skates :( Standard threading (will not work with metric equipment/skate parts).
Suggested care/upkeep: “Grease is the word” We all know how the song goes…and just like the lyrics say, it is always best to lightly grease the stems of your toe stops before screwing them into your skate’s plate. This dramatically helps to prevent cross threading as well as the possibility of the toe stop getting stuck in the plate if jammed over time.
NOT INCLUDED: 2 adjustable washers and 2 adjustable lock nuts
SOLD IN PAIRS